maanantai 13. kesäkuuta 2011

a moment

Hey!

1/4 of my summer job, DONE! I'm more than happy. The work is pretty nice and the days go by fast enough...

Desucon takes place in Lahti this weekend. It's going to be... Veeeeeery interesting, I tell you. And I have to get my accessories done for the artist alley... Aaaagh... The only problem is the lack of inspiration! I need inspiration and I need it quick.

Here's me and pizza. From our GNG musical practises. We've done progress but we need to hurry a little to get it done in time. In my opinion. :'D Photo taken by Rewe!



We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

...
it just suits the situation too well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti