tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2011

much bigger than yours

Uh ooooh!

Today I was exploring Spotify and found a perfect combo...


Vitamin String Quartet + System of a Down?! ♥ ps Cigaro has the best opening lines ever...

Well, I have to admit that I haven't been listening to SOAD that much. I first listened to it a little at 6th grade and now in high school. I just recently listened through Mezmerize and I reallyreally liked it! SOAD sounds so funny! And Serj Tankian has a great voice!!

And about Vitamin String Quartet... I found VSQ on Spotify last summer. They do nice covers with strings ^^ I have a weakness for string instruments...

AAA my school ball is coming!! Can't wait...

And now for the kind of shit you get on your TV~

ps!! as you can see, I updated the banner~ Forget-me-nots were photographed by my bf. So the new "theme" for this blog is forget me not! ^_^ So you'd better remember me ;D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti