maanantai 21. maaliskuuta 2011

don't ship me down the water

I feel like posting something but don't really have anything to say. So umm...

WATERSHIP DOWN. HOLY SHIT. I was so fucking afraid of it when I was a kid and when I watched a clip of it now it really shocked me. It was worse than I remembered!! I can't describe this feeling but I really really REALLY am shocked of it ;___; I can't agree with one website saying "Wherever you are in the world, if you mention the words 'Watership Down', you are sure to raise a smile." ;___; I'm traumatized! Hard-time!!

Today is the "Respect Tits"-day xD So I wanna say; I like tits.

I got a summerjob!!

This is pure idiotism: http://www.nuotta.com/kampanja
It's about a girl who was bisexual but then found God and was "cured". And the campaign says things like "Don't give in to the pressure of the society!" and "Make your own choices!" and "Be free!" and then it says that you should seek the answers from Bible only and that being bi or gay etc. is wrong. What a bunch of hypocrites.

DO NOT VOTE FOR PERUSSUOMALAISET THIS ELECTION ;___; Please!

Japan is a very dear country for me and it saddens me to see my Japanese friends helpless. Please help the Japanese! Via Red Cross or something. ;__;

Hmm. I got my cable from Kibi! Now I can transfer my photos from my cell phone to the computer 8) Hallelujah!

...and now I can't find it.

AAAA THE FUCKING WATERSHIP DOWN............. Fuck shit. I can't take this anymore!! AAA ;__;

Okay I'll try to calm down. It's hard.

Here's Helsinki for you. I want a better camera.


BTW! We are currently working on a Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Silver Fang/Hopeanuoli- musical. If interested check our Facebook-group "Hopeanuoli!musikaali" or send mail to hopeanuolimusikaali [at] live.fi : D We need actors! Singers! Dancers! People! Dogs! Whoever who wants to help! ^^

Well, that's all folks!

Watershipdown.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti