tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2011

pieces of me, my life


Yep, went to Bakacon 2011 at Pieksämäki and had lots of fun ♥

Yep, went to see Stage live. Our school is in the semi-finals! ♥

Yep, went to my American friend's American Boxed Food Party. I can't believe they really eat this stuff... :'D I mean, it's all artificiaaaaal... SO FAKEEE XD This photo includes: Nutty Bars, raspberry (I...think?) Jell-O, Jell-O pudding, brownies, Moist Supreme cake & frosting, marshmallows, two different Kool Aids, blueberry muffins, Rice Crispies and Mac&Cheese. And we had also Tuna Helper. For example that blueberry muffin-package said "Imitation blueberries, artificial taste" oh God... And my friend claimed this all to be "pretty healthy" :D


Yep, went & baked muffins. REAL blueberry muffins. With white chocolate. And uhm... To be honest I've never made better ones so I'm pretty darn happy. (:

Get yourself a bouncy feeling!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti